Thursday, December 14, 2017

Resolutions Caption Contest

Hi all! Apologies for the delay in posting the next contest. I got quite busy in real life and was also in a bit of a slump for gathering images/captioning. Luckily, there are lots of new things coming your way because I want to end this year with a bang! First, to all of those expecting captions for the Reward Caption Contest, please know that I am working on them! I'm about halfway through the numerous requests and I hope to have the captions all posted by the end of next week.

But for now, we have a new contest celebrating the upcoming start of the New Year! Since I know that people will likely be busy with the holidays this month, I'm leaving submissions open through Sunday, December 31st in hopes that you can find time to send something my way. Then the results will be posted as the first item for 2018! As usual, guidelines and details are below: 

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: RESOLUTIONS - It's that (new) time of year again! This contest is obviously inspired by New Years resolutions and the fun concepts you can image for TG caps. Perhaps a guy wanting to lose weight finds that only women's clothes fit his new body, or a man swearing to lose his virginity will do so, but not in the way he expects! But I also encourage you to get inspired by some other "resolutions". A resolution can be a government act - so maybe a sexist government official passes a discriminatory resolution that gets him feminized by angry constituents. Resolution can mean the result or end of something - so maybe a pair of boys resolve their long-term argument over a girl by becoming girlfriends for each other. Finally, resolution relates to a person's resolve, or commitment to a goal. So your cap could focus on a boy determined to become the best sissy ever...or the story of a wife trying to break her husband's will until he becomes her feminine sissy slave! Lots of opportunities and PLENTY of images here, so hope you find something you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment